Saturday, November 18, 2017

A little range time

Set up a some 1" and 6" dots on targets at 50 and 100yds.
Savage 10 has held its zero (Nikon) for a long time rattling around and did very well on the 1" dots at 100.
The new AR at 100 with a Leupold put them all  in a 3" group. I'm ok with that.
The S&W M&P15, with a cheap reddot, was 4" at 50. I'll take it.

Had my CZ75 at the smiths to install a decocker kit. He informed me that a pin was missing from the kit and called CZ in KC to order a new kit. Chick on the phone was clueless and said a tech would call back. Never did..after three days.
He called again and got a tech and was told it would go out that day....two weeks ago...nothing.
CZ does not have the best service I've ever tried...just sayin'....sigh.

Y'all take a kid shootin'.

1 comment: