Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Just for giggles


Walked around town today with my MAGA hot on, and a 1911 shirt on. I was curious If any snowflake would give me  any shit. All I got from 90% of the folks were smiles, a coupla 'right ons', and an invite to a militia meeting.
I like this town, right in the heart of California.
Cop cruised by with a wave and nice smile.
There are chunks of Murica here still...encouraging.
Had two people asked if I ould reload for then. Pointed to Wallyword...cheaper. I think they were looking ahead to licensed buy through FFL with being on data base in the near future.
Maybe could help a few...will see.
Might have to  stock up on components.

Grand kid works a the range and said an AR kaboomed yesterday. I'm figuring reloads or military 5.56 in .223 chamber, or a squib.
Prolly reloads.

Y'all take a kid shootin', kay?

P.S- A lady at the store saw me printing the 1911 under my t-shirt and asked "What's that on your hip?"
I said  " A life saving device".  As I'm a geezer, she said "Oh, I'm sorry" thinking it was piss bag...LOL.









2 comments: